GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question for everyone (regarding the new Prem Managers)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 00:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
We've had a little look of each of the new managers so far, so based on that fact, who has shown the most potential:

Mourinho, Benitez, or Santini?
Wed 28/07/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stryke wrote:
> Santini just mopes about and loses and tells Kanuote how he could've
> won Euro 2004 if Henry had tried a little harder.
>
> We'll see come Tottenham/Liverpool Chelsea/Utd.

He's bought in two great midfielders (by Spurs standards) how can that just be moping around?
Wed 28/07/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
As someone said, Mourinho can't be judged until the season begins because he has unlimited funds, so signing great players is a breeze.

Benitez finally bought in Cisse, which can't be a bad thing, and somehow has managed to keep hold of Gerrard, I don't know how much he contributed to that but he must have been involved.

Santini brought in Davis, who's looking good. But he got rid of Postiga, my fav player, simply because he scored against Liverpool :D. He did however get mendes the other day, and in the PSF's so far, the two have looked good together. I understand he's also trying to bring in another striker and sell Kanoute, not sure whether that's good or bad, depends who he replaces him with.

Santini's also after Taylor, which is good for us, and i hope that he doesn't sell King, no matter how much for. King will be an England starter soon enough, and we can't get rid of him.

Benitez
Santini
Mourinho

Mourinho will probably end up on top, but read my opening paragraph ;)
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:52
Regular
Well, it's hard to judge, isn't it? Bit early, Chelsea did draw 1-1 with Oxford Town and beat Celtic 4-2. Liverpool beat Wrexham 2-1 (yay?) and Celtic 5-1, therefore by friendly logic Benitez is better. Mourinho didn't have any players he wanted asking to leave - which could say something about getting his team excited before he got there. On the other hand, Benitez had to really battle to keep Stevie, which he managed, and he looks like locking down The Mikey to a two-year extension. Not to mention he got rid of Bruno Cheyrou and looks like getting rid of Diouf. We're all very grateful so far, Rafa.

Santini just mopes about and loses and tells Kanuote how he could've won Euro 2004 if Henry had tried a little harder.

We'll see come Tottenham/Liverpool Chelsea/Utd.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Benitez - I think he just about edges it as he led the 'pool to two wins with a very convincing win against Celtic which was a better performance than Chelsea's against them. I think Mouriniho's best move was signing Kezman he looks amazing (not as good as Owen, Cisse or Baros

Santini has done nothing impressive whatsoever with his team so far.
Wed 28/07/04 at 09:57
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Benitez
Wed 28/07/04 at 08:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Santini

He's actually done something good, bar his derisory -£2m bid for Andy Reid. Mouriniho has unlimited funds so there's no skill there, but Benitez has at least kept Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen - finally bringing in Djibril Cisse too.

Santini
Benitez
Mouriniho
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I don't think gel hardens in enough time ;)
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:49
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
'We need time to gel'
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Considering that in 6 friendlies, the only team you've been able to beat has been Stevenage Borough, I can't see Santini as having done much this pre-season :P
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Santini

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.