GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question for everyone (regarding the new Prem Managers)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 00:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
We've had a little look of each of the new managers so far, so based on that fact, who has shown the most potential:

Mourinho, Benitez, or Santini?
Wed 28/07/04 at 00:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
We've had a little look of each of the new managers so far, so based on that fact, who has shown the most potential:

Mourinho, Benitez, or Santini?
Wed 28/07/04 at 00:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, Mour has money, won the Champions League with a slightly above average team and works for a billionaire.

I vote him.
Wed 28/07/04 at 00:12
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Let me rephrase the Question: I meant based on who they've bought, the players they've used, how the players have performed under their new manager.

Obviously though, past pedigree comes into it, so I'll let you have that answer.
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Santini
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Considering that in 6 friendlies, the only team you've been able to beat has been Stevenage Borough, I can't see Santini as having done much this pre-season :P
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:49
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
'We need time to gel'
Wed 28/07/04 at 02:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I don't think gel hardens in enough time ;)
Wed 28/07/04 at 08:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Santini

He's actually done something good, bar his derisory -£2m bid for Andy Reid. Mouriniho has unlimited funds so there's no skill there, but Benitez has at least kept Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen - finally bringing in Djibril Cisse too.

Santini
Benitez
Mouriniho
Wed 28/07/04 at 09:57
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Benitez
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Benitez - I think he just about edges it as he led the 'pool to two wins with a very convincing win against Celtic which was a better performance than Chelsea's against them. I think Mouriniho's best move was signing Kezman he looks amazing (not as good as Owen, Cisse or Baros

Santini has done nothing impressive whatsoever with his team so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.