GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"G-unit"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 18:33
Regular
": ("
Does anyone know when they'll release another album?

Have they announced that they'll be making another one?

I've got Lloyd Banks' Album but I dont think it's as good as the G-unit one.
Mon 26/07/04 at 12:07
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Broken Glass - Style of the Street should be in every true Hip-Hop collection.

The lyrics rock, and Liam Howlett (The Prodigy) have used it in there new single (Girls).
Mon 26/07/04 at 08:44
Regular
So do I. but I love Biggie more.

I just bought his Ready To Die album, remastered with a bonus DVD.

Very good value for money - a must-have for any Hip Hop fan's collection.
Mon 26/07/04 at 08:40
Regular
I love Nas.
Sun 25/07/04 at 19:59
Regular
G-Unit just aren't good full stop. Good rappers are ones where you can listen to their song and not even rely on a good beat or hook you can just listen to the rap, an example being NY State of Mind by Nas or any of the early Wu-Tang Clan songs.
Sun 25/07/04 at 19:54
Regular
Publicity.
Sun 25/07/04 at 17:53
Regular
Why dont you like him?

Anyhoo, i've never really understood why Ja Rule and 50 Cent hated each other, can one of you tell me the story?

Story Time!

^_^

Sorry.
Sat 24/07/04 at 10:08
Regular
It seems with Jin the record execs thought "Eminem's white and he's selling millions, surely a china man will sell just as well even if his lyrics and style do suck, oh and let's chuck in a shedload of racial stereotypes just to help people to relate to him"

Oh and I'm sorry but Ma$e is not better than 50. I don't really like either of them, but MA$E is flucking awful and shouldn't be aloud to even pick up a mic. I can't believe some of you guys actually like him in the slightest.
Fri 23/07/04 at 22:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Not sure, either way avoid it.
Fri 23/07/04 at 19:29
Regular
Young Buck's Album is out now, isn't it?
Thu 22/07/04 at 18:10
Regular
Nah sorry, but I know what song your talking about. I've been looking for the last 10 minutes and still cant find one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.