GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost Season 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/06 at 15:33
"possibly impossible"
For those not wanting to download this, but who have access to Sky One, Lost Season 3 starts on Sunday.

Expect it to be on E4/Channel 4 sometime early next year after this.
Tue 21/11/06 at 10:36
Regular
"Mooching around"
Evil Sky!

Well OK then, so I guess you've just seen episode 1? I loved the part where they zoom out and you see how huge the island actually is. Made me smile :)
Mon 20/11/06 at 19:42
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> So, can we mention what's happened in Lost so far? Or all that's
> been shown on Sky One?

Sorry, only what's on sky one. there's a spoilers thread around here somewhere.
Mon 20/11/06 at 18:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Indeed, Sky are scum. They did this with 24, let people get into these programmes and then make them pay to watch the rest.
Mon 20/11/06 at 18:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well that's no good.
Mon 20/11/06 at 17:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's not returning to Channel 4 supposedly by the way. Yay for the net!
Series 3 was pretty good until the last episode which was a bit disappointing.
Mon 20/11/06 at 17:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
So, can we mention what's happened in Lost so far? Or all that's been shown on Sky One?
Mon 20/11/06 at 17:15
Regular
Here's my two cent snoopy comment. Anyone notice Jack's Dad using his mobile? He was in a HOSPITAL. Alex 1 Lost 0
Mon 20/11/06 at 17:03
Regular
"lets go back"
I personally thought she was in a bad mood because she has been stranded on a desert island for over a month, been captured by some wierd people living in the jungle and then got told that the "next two weeks will be very unpleasant". It'd put me in a bad mood anyway.
Mon 20/11/06 at 12:32
Regular
"..."
Geffdof wrote:
> Right, my mum recons Henry/Ben has just raped Kate and thats why
> her hands are sore by her wrists. What do you all recon? I didnt
> think that at all until she has now put that daft idea into my
> head.

Has apparently been dismissed by the producers. However, I can see how people came to this conclusion due to Kate's expressions/mood being quite odd and very out-of-character when she was put into the cage.
Mon 20/11/06 at 00:42
Regular
Further thoughts:

Maybe the Bermuda triangle is the key to this. The island might be in there and thats how they had to use the compass to get Walt out. The Polar bear appeared because the island is close to The South Pole and they've somehow climatised to the island.

Still doesn't explain most things but there you go, damn i hope the writers know where there going with this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.