GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England V Portugal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Insert Gently"
ARRGGGHH
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Azul wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> MEMO, and dont jus**t single me out when other ppl are going on about
> hooligans and kicking the sh*t out of the ref, you tw@t
>
> I'll say this, and only this.
>
> I'm slightly disappointed for England. To go out on penalties is
> cruel for any team.
>
> But what you're saying is diabolical.
> To be hones**t, you're a disgrace to English football fans around the
> world. It's scum like you who wish for violence in another country
> from your own fans who, as Memo said, give the English a bad
> reputation.
> You're pathetic.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Time Up"
All the rules should be changed. Suppose the ref gave a wrong decision, there is nothing wrong with correcting it after seeing the replay, I remember in 2002 when there were big screens, and the refs saw there mistskes and didn't do anything about it. Nothing is perfect.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:58
Regular
Better that its the ref being used as the scapegoat instead of a player, like a certain Mr Beckham 6 years ago.

I'm gutted, and bloody knackered.

We were poor, but really it was down to scoring a goal so early on, i knew what would ensue.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Fair Enough
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Anonymous wrote:
> SORRY

Good.

> I didn't mean the comment to be serious and i won't keep the argument
> going on by calling MEMO a inbread piece of sh*t

Now that's jus**t childish. Jus**t because I picked you up on something you said that was quite appalling, it doesn't mean I'm inbred.

And also, my username doesn't consis**t entirely of capital letters.
Regular
"Touched!"
That Ref needs to be put in the f'ing 3rd division, it's about all he was fit for, we were robbed, we played average at best but we had so much spirit, I'm proud of how we faught back but disgusted at us being robbed.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Time Up"
Better luck in 2006, I hope they invent robo-refs by that time.
Regular
England were complete tripe.

At times it was comparable to a middlesbrough performance - 9 men behind the ball for most of the game. No coincidence that McClaren was assistant!

People say the Italians paid for trying to hold onto a lead against Sweden, but England took it to another level tonight. It was just long ball after long ball.

And as for the dissalowed goal...You'll see a foul given on the keeper every week in any top league around europe. Right or wrong, thats what usually happens. The GK will always get the benefit of the doubt.

Postiga's penalty was out of this world :D
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Aside from the unfairness of penalties, Portugal were weak as a whole
> in the tournament before this. England really should have beaten
> them.

England are the stronger team in my opinion, but they played a terrible game this evening and Portugal were the better side. Although we really won the game, I think our faults for the majority of the match meant Portugal deserved to win.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Insert Gently"
SORRY

I didn't mean the comment to be serious and i won't keep the argument going on by calling MEMO a inbread piece of sh*t

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.