GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Colin McRae Rally 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Colin McRae Rally 2005'.
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:51
Regular
any one have any ulocking codes? tips? etc for this game please.
Thu 24/02/05 at 13:32
Thu 24/02/05 at 13:31
Regular
Me again "Live Enabled" does that mean you use X Box live? and if so is it really worth the subscription? or not? would like to hear your opinion on X Box Live
Thu 24/02/05 at 13:29
Regular
I tried the ukcheats place no joy, I also looked on the web it appears that the disks are all numbered diffently so a code that works for one disk will not work for another, the codes are available from Codemasters Website seemingly at a price of £2.99 not a lot really to help ease the frustration of the game, it is a really good game though.
Wed 23/02/05 at 20:32
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm afraid I don't, but you could try ukcheats.com I guess. I don't use 'em so I don't know if that bit of SR is any good.

In the same breath, by popping this thread, maybe someone will read this and help you.
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:51
Regular
any one have any ulocking codes? tips? etc for this game please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.