GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS - Everyone wants one!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/02/05 at 16:58
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
I'm beginning to wonder if Nintendo have actually got the promotion of the DS right this time! (compared to Gamecube)

I know at least 12 people who have pre-ordered a DS already and probably the same amount again who are going to pre-order soon! Some of those were staunch anti-Nintendo people not so long ago!

GAME even have specially made Nintendo DS pre-order receipt books!

The hype engine has been working overtime me thinks and its gonna be a bumper month for Nintendo.

Roll on release day!...........................
Wed 23/02/05 at 21:38
Regular
Yeah, I have to take my hats of to NOE, they've done good.

There is also a special promo where you can trade in your GBA SP against it in a certain shop.
Wed 23/02/05 at 19:39
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Meh. Its gonna be bigger than PSP.
Meh.
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:04
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Stridman wrote:
> Woah! Thats alot of people.

So how many of your 'mates' have pre-ordered then?

All 2 of them?
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Stridman wrote:
> N64 Fan wrote:
> I know at least 12 people who have pre-ordered a DS
>
> Woah! Thats alot of people.

Strid returns with his usual 'genius'.
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:00
Regular
": ("
N64 Fan wrote:
> I know at least 12 people who have pre-ordered a DS

Woah! Thats alot of people.
Wed 23/02/05 at 16:58
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
I'm beginning to wonder if Nintendo have actually got the promotion of the DS right this time! (compared to Gamecube)

I know at least 12 people who have pre-ordered a DS already and probably the same amount again who are going to pre-order soon! Some of those were staunch anti-Nintendo people not so long ago!

GAME even have specially made Nintendo DS pre-order receipt books!

The hype engine has been working overtime me thinks and its gonna be a bumper month for Nintendo.

Roll on release day!...........................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.