GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worrying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 10:31
Regular
If you didn't know I've been diagnosed with Disociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personalities new name, they don't call it that any more because it encourages the thought that there are different living people inside someone's mind).

But ever since I've been diagnosed, every night without fail, bats have been flying smack into the windows of the room that I'm in at night.

Am I supposed to be dressing up as a bat and going out to fight crime? I'm very confused. Maybe if they smash the glass I'll do so.
Wed 26/05/04 at 10:31
Regular
If you didn't know I've been diagnosed with Disociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personalities new name, they don't call it that any more because it encourages the thought that there are different living people inside someone's mind).

But ever since I've been diagnosed, every night without fail, bats have been flying smack into the windows of the room that I'm in at night.

Am I supposed to be dressing up as a bat and going out to fight crime? I'm very confused. Maybe if they smash the glass I'll do so.
Wed 26/05/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Vampire?
Wed 26/05/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Blooming Nora. You live near some dim bats. I thought they navigated by sonar therefore they should sense the window.

I wouldn't go all caped crusader on us just yet, wait until the Robins do it at the same time.
Wed 26/05/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Just be glad it's not budgies! Imagine the costume ...
Wed 26/05/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Whose your favourite?
Wed 26/05/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Alright there boyo, good thinking Robin boyo"
Wed 26/05/04 at 12:54
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Did they find out about all your other accounts on SR then Grix?
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh heh.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:41
Regular
I wouldn't laugh, you're one of them.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yes I'm not.
Boyo.

Arrrrghhhh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.