GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worrying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 10:31
Regular
If you didn't know I've been diagnosed with Disociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personalities new name, they don't call it that any more because it encourages the thought that there are different living people inside someone's mind).

But ever since I've been diagnosed, every night without fail, bats have been flying smack into the windows of the room that I'm in at night.

Am I supposed to be dressing up as a bat and going out to fight crime? I'm very confused. Maybe if they smash the glass I'll do so.
Thu 27/05/04 at 00:43
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> you're not insane grix. insanity is a label. life isn't black and
> white.

Wrong, bucko. You're even more insane than I am.
Thu 27/05/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Grix is interesting
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:09
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
*imagines Grix flapping his wings, screaming "I'M Batman."*

:0)
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:57
Regular
you're not insane grix. insanity is a label. life isn't black and white.

now, how about some of that pie?
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:53
Regular
Yup, 100% (subject to personality) completely and officially insane. Don't act like you didn't know.

Yes, they are real bats. I don't believe it's me throwing stones at the window.
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So, are you a classified nutter?

I mean that in a nice way, I hope I didn't make you cry.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Selected"
I don't think it's bats, I think it's one of his multiple personalities throwing stones at his window whilst another him is in the room.
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Are the bats real?
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Call yourself Legion and solve crime by selling cheap ale and talking about the war.
Wed 26/05/04 at 15:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Timmargh wrote:
> Just be glad it's not budgies! Imagine the costume ...

Heh! Brilliance.

*flashback of Family Guy excerpt in which Peter Griffin battles with the man in the chicken suit*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.