GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Got GT4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
....and it's brilliant. The handling is way better than I thought. It's perfect. Best game for a long time. Wonder if I was the first to play it here.
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:42
Ok... buying it?
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:36
Regular
"The definitive tag"
How does that answer his question?
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:23
poopots wrote:
> How you get the SLR Mclaren?

Mercedes.

It's the one with the enormous bonnet.

[URL]http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtests/spinaroundtown/mercedesbenz.slr/04.mb.mclaren.slr.f34.500.jpg[/URL]
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I know i have not owned the game for a few years but was GT3 not called GT3 A-spec?? Do you think they was going to release a B-spec but didnt thats why both are in GT4??
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
How you get the SLR Mclaren?
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Ruddie1"
OMG i want the De Lorean
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Yeah they all seem easier to drive for me, i've just got the M3 CSL and im finding it perfect for my driving style which to be fair isnt that good lol
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:49
You'll ruin the game...

Anyway, I've just hit 20% and got a fair amount of money to spend, any ideas what on? I can pretty much afford anything, if it's over 4m I'll just sell some of my unused rally cars.

What's with the German cars? They are easily the best cars I've driven so far, the M5, SLR Mclaren, SL65, CLK Touring Car, some other wonderful Mercedes, really long and thin, not to mention the R8 and other Le Mans cars. Anyway, they are incredibly good.
Tue 15/03/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Ruddie1"
down wrote:
> Second of Special Conditions, you can sell the car you win for 264k.
> There are other races you can do this for but this is probably the
> fastest at an early stage in the game.
This is cool its 274k for about 10mins work im loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just dropped a stage 4 Turbo and NOS on this car its plenty good enough for every race ive tried it in so far.
Tue 15/03/05 at 17:49
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Bullett wrote:
> The only gripe I have is with the Rallying stages. The cars handle so
> stupidly unrealistic on there (Well, compared to proper sims like
> McRae, Rallisport Challenge 2 etc.).

I hate the rallying on GT4. They've managed to create the best tarmac racer ever and forgot to make the rally and ice stages playable. The licence tests on dirt or ice were easily the hardest to do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.