GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Got GT4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
....and it's brilliant. The handling is way better than I thought. It's perfect. Best game for a long time. Wonder if I was the first to play it here.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
....and it's brilliant. The handling is way better than I thought. It's perfect. Best game for a long time. Wonder if I was the first to play it here.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:48
Regular
Well you beat me, I was planning on picking it up this weekend as I need something new to play.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:57
Regular
I seriously doubt it's perfect.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:58
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
From what iv'e heard it's a bigger Gt3, and I couldn't finish that because it got so monotonous and boring so obviously this will suck.
Wed 09/03/05 at 11:36
"period drama"
My thoughts exactly.
Wed 09/03/05 at 12:22
Regular
"The definitive tag"
People seem determind to hate it and I don't know why. Even the usual pain in the backside license tests are easier and more manageable than before. Don't write it off before you're played it.
Wed 09/03/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ItsOur Future Please wrote:
> no some shop accedently sold some on Friday i heard, so you were not
> the first person to play it.

Especially seeing as i've been playing the Japanese version of it since about mid-January :-D
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Didnt pre-order it or anything but was in town getting a car charger and case for my new phone and went into the GAMEing shop and it was £29.99 so the same as on the internet so bought it. 99.9% of the time I get games off the internet as there cheaper but in this instance it wasnt.

Lovely nice white case, making my games shelf a mixture of old navy blue, black, blue, red and clear, not to mention the green of the Xbox and the mixture of GC games.
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got it sitting beside me at the moment. Can't play it yet, got a few things to do, but I'm looking forward to playing it.
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Kawada wrote:
> Especially seeing as i've been playing the Japanese version of it
> since about mid-January :-D

Out of interest does the Jap version have a 97-strong soundrack like the PAL version?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.