GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fight Club"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/05/04 at 20:37
Regular
9:15 BBC2.

Watch it.
Sun 16/05/04 at 12:40
Regular
It's a great film.
Sun 16/05/04 at 12:25
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I tried to get them to watch it, but they're resolute that it's just
> about people beating eachother up, and won't be much fun to watch.
> Which is just stupid.

Yeah I get that all the time when I recommend it to people, but the actual scrapping is a relatively small portion of the film.
Sat 15/05/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Just watched it for the second time, superbly wrought out and styled with an excellent twist, dark humour and excellent storyline combined with great acting. Brilliant.
Sat 15/05/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That film is a psychologist's dream.
Sat 15/05/04 at 23:22
Regular
Is good to watch again once you know the ending, it brings out some of the hunour you didn't realise before, and if you pay attention to some bits, it's much funnier

"Yeah beut we had an agreement with so and so to use this basement"
"Well so and so is at home with a broken collarbone"

Hmm, wonder where he got that?
Sat 15/05/04 at 22:14
Regular
"That's right!"
My mate spoiled the ending for me, so when I saw it I thought it was really obvious. Bah.

Still good, though.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> A question:
> Has anyone only seen it once? I mean, you can't really help but watch
> it through again (at least) once you know the ending. Who resisted?

I saw it on tv ages ago, and that was the only time ive seen it, i am now watching it again.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:53
"period drama"
Anyone who hasn't seen it should be shot.
Hmmm ... that includes my parents.

I tried to get them to watch it, but they're resolute that it's just about people beating eachother up, and won't be much fun to watch.
Which is just stupid.

A question:
Has anyone only seen it once? I mean, you can't really help but watch it through again (at least) once you know the ending. Who resisted?
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:45
Regular
Seen it enough times.. once can't remember how many though but i've seen it.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:10
Regular
Your point being...? :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.