GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES5 Suggestions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
": ("
This weekend i've been doing nothing but playing PES4, I dunno why, it's just one of those times where I just feel like playing a footie game to death. Anyway, I was thinking of some ideas for the next PES which I think are pretty neat, heres one:

Nothing major but it's be pretty cool if in the ML you could check other matches going on while you're still playing your own. I knwo it shows you other team's scores at half time but it's be good if you there was some sort of thing in the corner that updated you when a team scores in any of the matches happening at the same time as yours.

I've got some other good ideas but I dont want them to change the next PES that much because the current one is almost at perfection, they could get rid of a few glitches and bugs but other than that PES4 is just amazing.

So have you got any ideas for the next PES?
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Bicycle"
munn wrote:
> Streakers, crowd riots, a bomb scare resulting in the remaining 8
> minutes played at a later date, etc.
> Players fighting (and cards resulting), Spanish fans making monkey
> noises, England getting chucked out of major tournaments for riotous
> fans.
> Referees getting booed and players getting booed when they get the
> ball after bad tackles.
> Player morale between games and news stories about drinking, drugs
> etc.
>
> That's all I can think of to make it more realistic.

o.O*

*Was going to say something constructive, this post just made me confused about life, my gender and whether or not this is the internet.
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:45
Regular
Streakers, crowd riots, a bomb scare resulting in the remaining 8 minutes played at a later date, etc.
Players fighting (and cards resulting), Spanish fans making monkey noises, England getting chucked out of major tournaments for riotous fans.
Referees getting booed and players getting booed when they get the ball after bad tackles.
Player morale between games and news stories about drinking, drugs etc.

That's all I can think of to make it more realistic.
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:44
Regular
They need the old PES2 make a team thing.
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> You can do something similar in ML, when you're starting the ML you
> can EDIT the division you play in I think...

I know, I've already done it. My point is, there are only four leagues, but teams from many countries. I create a Serie A, La Liga, and a Premiership, then I've got one left. Do I use French teams, German teams, or Dutch teams? All of those are there, and then there are all the other teams from South America and Europe that could be put into a makeshift league.
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:56
Regular
Lol, good point. Although, it only happens when a substitution has been made.
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:15
Regular
What they really need is throw-ins that don't require you to wait about 5 seconds sometimes for someone to run over to near where your about to throw it.
Tue 15/03/05 at 19:02
Regular
Blank wrote:
> and I like to divide the clubs up into their actual leagues;
> Serie A, La Liga, the Premiership etc.

You can do something similar in ML, when you're starting the ML you can EDIT the division you play in I think...
Tue 15/03/05 at 18:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I can't see them putting Championship teams in. The game goes to other countries remember, not just England, so to broaden the appeal it'd be much better to have first division clubs from Portugal, Scotland, Eastern Europe, the Americas, Far East, Middle East etc. It'd also make the Champions' League more realistic.

I'd also like to see the ability to add more leagues to the Master League game - so all of the possible teams can be put in. It's odd having to pay a trasnfer fee for a player who doesn't actually have a club, and I like to divide the clubs up into their actual leagues; Serie A, La Liga, the Premiership etc.
Tue 15/03/05 at 18:15
Regular
But on a more serious note, they should get some recognisable crowd chants.
Tue 15/03/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> The ability to be able to throw celary(sp?) when Chelsea play.

And pies when Wayne Rooney plays...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.