GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VIII'.
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
With the 12th one coming out in ages, I thought we can keep up the FF spirit by talking about it. Do you like it? Or does it really annoy you? I can see both sides of the argument - bad acting, silly plots. great gameplay, fantastic graphics.

Do you really love it and look forward to each one, or do you hope it would just rot in hell? I love it and I think that Homosh would agree with me. But what about the rest of you guys?

Good or Bad?
Mon 21/03/05 at 11:12
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Why would anyone not to talk about, and play Final Fantasy Games. Yes I am sad and obsessed with the thing. Even learning the language so I can read the Import games. Roll on XII I can not wait.
Sun 20/03/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm not sure whether Final Fantasy is good or not now. When I played the FF games on the PS1 I liked them alot (especially FF7 and FF9) but last year when I bought FF10 I played it for like about 5 hours and then got bored with it.

I think they should make another FF but with them all as little kids (a bit like FF7) cause the little kids look really cute.

^_^

Anyway I don't hate FF but I don't like it that much either.
Sun 20/03/05 at 10:15
Regular
"I'm Great."
Will be importing Advent children on Japanese releaseas it should have Eng subs. If it doesn't then it'll have to be the American release if that is before the UK release. They could do a universal release date but that is just wishfull thinking.
Sat 19/03/05 at 22:36
"period drama"
No, DVD as well.
They want it to sell, after all.
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:33
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I must say that I and my friends are super hyped about Advent
> children. Looking to be the event of 2005 for us. How sad are we...

But its only coming on the PSP I think!
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:02
"period drama"
I awlays ear on the side of catuion.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I'm a little catious,

Always pays to be catious...

Anyhoo, FFXII will have to get some good reviews for me to like it.
Fri 18/03/05 at 20:47
Regular
"I'm Great."
I must say that I and my friends are super hyped about Advent children. Looking to be the event of 2005 for us. How sad are we...
Fri 18/03/05 at 20:19
"period drama"
It will be painfully excellent.
I have no doubt.
Fri 18/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
Final Fantasy Advert Child that looks good might get it when it comes out!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.