GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VIII'.
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
With the 12th one coming out in ages, I thought we can keep up the FF spirit by talking about it. Do you like it? Or does it really annoy you? I can see both sides of the argument - bad acting, silly plots. great gameplay, fantastic graphics.

Do you really love it and look forward to each one, or do you hope it would just rot in hell? I love it and I think that Homosh would agree with me. But what about the rest of you guys?

Good or Bad?
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
With the 12th one coming out in ages, I thought we can keep up the FF spirit by talking about it. Do you like it? Or does it really annoy you? I can see both sides of the argument - bad acting, silly plots. great gameplay, fantastic graphics.

Do you really love it and look forward to each one, or do you hope it would just rot in hell? I love it and I think that Homosh would agree with me. But what about the rest of you guys?

Good or Bad?
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
didn't like FFX, loathed FFX-2, not played FFXI. FF12 will have to be a big improvement for me to get excited about it.
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Be you Lalakersrule?
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I be
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Just as i suspected........
Fri 18/03/05 at 14:27
"period drama"
I'm a little catious, but I think it could be a return to form.
Although the main guy does look like a nonce. Again.

But they have (apparently) ditched the random battles which is an instant improvement.
Fri 18/03/05 at 14:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Real voice acting was the downfall of FFX. I believe it is back. Oh dear. Although it's being touted as "totally non-linear", so they've obviously listened to the complaints fans had.
Fri 18/03/05 at 14:47
"period drama"
I don't mind voice-acting in general. It's been getting better in games recently. Just don't get some hyperactive, whiny-voiced American to do it.
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:19
Regular
I love the FF series. except X and X-2.

Not played XI either :(

But this new one is looking good and the abandonment of random battles is definitely a good move.

totally non-linear, eh? sounds like it could be a sort of offline MMORPG...
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:28
Regular
"..."
I love them all. Acting, story , everything. Offcourse except FFX-2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.