GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please Help Me, I am Stupid (Thread Closed)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Punisher'.
Thu 24/03/05 at 01:18
Regular
I really don't have much of a clue about this sort of thing, but can anyone tell me how to install a game called the punisher by hoodlum? i love you all.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:58
Regular
"serenity now!"
Chippxero wrote:
> Either that or someone who lives up to the thread title and really is
> that stupid.

I guess it's that one.

No warez discussion please.

~closed~
Thu 24/03/05 at 01:37
Regular
"Captain to you."
I bet this is a newbie staffie trying to lure out all the pirates to do a mass banning to gain repect with Kilgore for when he is back off holiday and all the other staffie regs.

Either that or someone who lives up to the thread title and really is that stupid.

In which case i'm just going to say read the .nfo file or go to the torrent site you got it off and ask someone there.
Thu 24/03/05 at 01:23
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Buy the genuine version... :D
Thu 24/03/05 at 01:18
Regular
I really don't have much of a clue about this sort of thing, but can anyone tell me how to install a game called the punisher by hoodlum? i love you all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.