GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone asked for my number at work"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 22:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Oh yes.

Some girl saw me behind the counter at work yesterday and her and her little posse of good looking friends came up to me and said crap like "Hey guy. Wanna go this house party on saturday guy. Yea guy. Hmm okay guy. I like your hair guy". I was a little disturbed on her overuse of the word guy but it doesn't matter if she was annoying, as long as she looks good.

The main girl was literely all over me. It would of been the equavilent for her just to have thrown her panties at me and scream like a groupy.

We exchanged information and when they all left my manager started making jokes about me being a "womanizer".

It must be the new green/blue hair.

;-D
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Notable"
Well someone's gotta marry that damn horny chocolate bunny.

I take it was the honeymoon?
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:08
Regular
And a rather foul smelling chocolate sauce.
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Notable"
Coated with a waxy dried out love juice coating.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:59
Regular
I smell dirty cucumbers.
Sun 04/04/04 at 00:24
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Ju§t TinkŠ wrote:
> I smell Hormones for sale.

*relates*
Sun 04/04/04 at 00:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
A major lesson in life is learning that most jobs are utter guffness.
Sun 04/04/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Notable"
Read every single one of my posts, Drunk.

And relate.
Sun 04/04/04 at 00:09
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Okay. I'm off to the party. But to say the truth I don't really want to go. Since work today I've started to get really depressed. Everyone there treats me like a freak and they are all 40+. I only started working because I thought it would be fun and it's ending up to be a huge sh@thole.

If I eneded up quiting I'm going to do it really dramtically and thow my apron in his face and say something witty about his mother. Hohoho.

Wish me luck.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Don't care. I got mine.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Notable"
Heh. You get off in the wrong places, dawg.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.