GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gay marriage and parenthood (I don't think so)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
They all have to bombard us with their feelings of unfair treatment on this subject,but if we all approved then isn't it just like saying let there be no more genuine reproductions in the world?
Page:
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:48
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Um... right?
Wed 07/04/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> What's your problem?

Whup. Here we go. He's on his school break.
Wed 07/04/04 at 10:53
Regular
What's your problem?
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:38
Regular
Well the technology is available, all that is required is the Anti-Christ to rise up and force everyone to except it.
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Awnser my question. Where is it now?

On second thoughts, don't bother. I'd rather hang myself than give you one more reason to stay here.
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:19
Regular
The Mark of the Beast is prophesised in Revelation.
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Forest Fan wrote:
> 'Birds of steel'? Anyway, the prophets in the Bible prophesised many
> things like the Mark of the Beast. Which is here.

Um..... Where? Is there some secret American factual report that you heard this from but you've forgotten exactly where you heard is? Are there secretly, unkown to us, almost 5,000 people bearing an exact replica of the mark of the beast? Are you a hypocritical cretin who tries to shove beleifs down peoples throats and persecutes homosexuals for more or less the same thing even though they are only asking for equal rights?
Mon 05/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
Why an airoplane or aircraft.
Mon 05/04/04 at 18:51
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> 'Birds of steel'?

Think about it logically. What modern technological machine could be described as a 'Bird of steel' to someone who doesn't understand 20th Century mechanics?
Mon 05/04/04 at 08:16
Regular
'Birds of steel'? Anyway, the prophets in the Bible prophesised many things like the Mark of the Beast. Which is here.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.