GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whoo! OMG! Ettc!!1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 06:56
Regular
My PSP was sitting on my desk this morning as I strolled in to work - what a wonderful way to end a week holiday!

Updates to follow once I've tinkered with my games and stuff, but initial impressions are oh so good - and no dead pixels!

*decides between PSP and catch-up of lots of work*
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:04
"Tesco value"
gotta wait till monday for my one now... So infuriating!!!1

got twisted metal head-on. Loved the original series on the Playstation, and the graphics (on the box at least) look far better.

can't wait
Fri 01/04/05 at 20:25
Regular
Nope, just the standard firmware as far as I know.

I gotta say though, ridge Racer is superb.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:01
"Tesco value"
So did yours come with the new firmware, 'leaked' apparently from somewhere? (supposed to include a few basic games in the menu
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
Nope, got it from Import Madness. Now they use OCS for shipping, I trust their delivery speeds.

Their customer service is still God-Awful though. 7 emails and no replies.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:54
"Majestic"
You didn't get this one from GBAX.com did you?

I wonder if they are selling the American one, or still flogging the old Japanese one off...
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:52
Regular
You can play on mine in about an hour.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I want one...
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:20
Regular
": ("
This PSP sounds really cool. Might get myself one at the end of June (my birthday) and hopefully by then there will be loads of games for me to choose from a i'm praying the PSP will be released over here by then to save me having to import.

Oh and I remember Rockstar saying a PSP version of GTA and Midnight Club Racing would be release by the end of March and we haven't even got one bit of info on it which is stupid, why say it'll be ready for March when it obviously wont?

Anyway Bullett, I hope you enjoy playing with your new 'toy' while the rest of us who are too young for a job continue to beg our parents for money.

:)
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Seeing as there's no casual workers at Royal Mail at the moment you should be safe, everyone else there is usually too busy with their side businesses to poach your stuff
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:03
"Tesco value"
Bullett wrote:
> I did have to pay for it you know :P
>
> But I suppose, what with working for the Royal Mail, I could get one
> free if I stole the right parcel ;)

if you see a parcel coming to the isle of wight, you keep your grubby mits off when mine passes through the network. None of your playful punting the package on the shop floor games...

(I saw the documentary!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.