GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS Con!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 17:22
Regular
"Underbean"
The DS pak in special reserve with wario ware and a free carry case is 127.99
But if you buy the console on its own and wario ware seperatly (so you get 4 off) it comes to 120.99, which means the carry case isn't free, and even if you did buy everything seperatly including the carry case it would still be cheaper than buying it as a pak!
-Edit: sorry, i didnt add postage and package which is 6 quid when you buy it seperatly and only 2 quid in a pak, so which makes the pak cheaper, but still it means the carry case isnt free!
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Underbean"
Tphi wrote:

> Never knew nuns made N64 games..
Before ruling at the throne, I used to be a nun and worked for nintendo, after nintendo I worked at other places and produced games such as Halo on top of my head, and MOLEY BADGER
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
"kill my enemys"
rover5fan wrote:
> I think that th DS all round is a com because all the game are
> pathetic, there are no fun exciting games like the ones nuny made on
> the 64..... look at project rub for axample....

So the DS is a 'com'?
Let's look at Project Rub for 'axample' shall we?

'Tard.
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"m8"
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:43
Regular
"-_-"
"look mummy, its a tool!"
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:15
Regular
"the whites are goin"
cut the sarcasim you are not very good at it 'm8'
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
rover5fan wrote:
> there are no fun exciting games like the ones nuny made

Nuny? :D

Never knew nuns made N64 games..
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah mate you're right there aren't any good games oh no what a mistake we've all made!
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:04
Regular
"the whites are goin"
I think that th DS all round is a com because all the game are pathetic, there are no fun exciting games like the ones nuny made on the 64..... look at project rub for axample....
Mon 04/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
To actually get the game it costs £29.99.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'd give you about 30 minutes before you're banned and shipped off to Africa.

The prices are generally cheaper than most other places. You wouldn't get Timesplitters 3 for £27.99 in Woolworths or WHSmiths, would you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.