GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now then. Just a quick one for you."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 08:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hi guys. How're you doing? Long time no see.

Let me just say, I'be bought a PSP. It's the best $400 I've ever spent. Really nice all round. Good graphics. Polished. Couple of gripes, the analog stick's crap and there are no pressure sensitive buttons.

WipEout Pure's really playable on digital though.

You all need to get one. Even you, Dringo.

Edit: PS. Can I win gameaday plz. thx.
Sat 14/05/05 at 23:54
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Turbonutter wrote:
> Edit: PS. Can I win gameaday plz. thx.

Subtle. Very subtle.
Wed 27/04/05 at 14:36
Just been told that everything's been sent off, should get it all within a few days , notwithstanding any delays.

Unless I'll be charged custom fees on delivery, the final costs would be £360 for the PSP, 5 games, 1GB mem stick, hardcase and powerpack. Much better value than waiting for the Uk launch.
Tue 26/04/05 at 09:23
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> I might do. What's wrong with Import Madness? I'm new to the import
> game, but I think I'll try stay with lik-sang.com.

Import Madness are apalling for Customer Service, but lately they've been great for getting me my goods, quickly and minus Customs charges.

The last time I used Lik-Sang, I was sent a belated tax bill from DHL for £10. I tend not to buy from them anymore - even moreso because their prices aren't competitive enough. I'd rather buy from Canada, just my preference though, mind.

Videogamesplus.ca are also excellent for avoiding Customs Charges.
Mon 25/04/05 at 22:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahhh, I remember the crap controller argument.

You cared too much I seem to remember.....
Mon 25/04/05 at 21:14
Regular
For me the PSP looks a little expensive at around £200. How much are the games and is it worth the investment ?
Sat 23/04/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Eject. Next topic. Haha.
Sat 23/04/05 at 01:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Eric
> Is
> Bananaman!
>
> Why'd you post in here Robeth?

Because I have a cool new toy that Nintendo tried to compete with.

I knew you'd all be interested.
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:21
Oh TBN, watch you don't get the Jap version - OK, so there's not much of a difference, but you may want a US one.
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:19
To show off how stinking rich he is, that's why.

Got my memory stick (though it's more card shaped, really) from the US for £80 inc. P&P.
Fri 22/04/05 at 14:27
Regular
Eric
Is
Bananaman!

Why'd you post in here Robeth?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.