GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thief: Deadly Shadows"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/02/04 at 13:41
Regular
I've been waiting for this game for nigh on 3 years.

It WILL be the game of 2004.

Check this out you funky chickens...

www.thief3.com

*drools*
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:41
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
He he.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
So many nightmares :-(
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:39
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The ghosts in the prison cells had be fooled but then I accidently walked through one.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
The first thief is the best in my opinion, there were too many goblins and ghools in the second one for my liking. I'll be pre-ordering this beast soon.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:24
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Never played Thief One, but I did play Thief two: The Metal Age and that was brilliant, talking about throwing bodies, throw them into water and listen to them drown... anyway.. sounds like a great game.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Selected"
3 years? you poor soul. blessings to your mother.

to be honest, i've never bothered with the thief games. I played the first one, killed somebody, then threw them out of a window but that was about as fun as it got for me. I might get this though, it does look good.
Thu 19/02/04 at 13:41
Regular
I've been waiting for this game for nigh on 3 years.

It WILL be the game of 2004.

Check this out you funky chickens...

www.thief3.com

*drools*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.