GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grand theft auto is a great game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:03
Regular
"runescape"
if you need any cheats for any of the things just reply to me and tell me what cheat you need and then ill give you the cheat for it. :)
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Up, down, left, right, tap out the theme to the A-Team on the space bar while touching the tip of your nose with your tongue and jumping out of the nearest window.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Selected"
up down left right a, b, c.
Sat 23/04/05 at 23:14
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I want to be able to spawn an elephant with Delroy Lindo sitting on it's back. Cheat me up.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:03
Regular
"runescape"
if you need any cheats for any of the things just reply to me and tell me what cheat you need and then ill give you the cheat for it. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.