GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help in Morrowind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:41
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
I know this game is pretty old, but I've just goten back into it and need some help...

I'm trying to become a Telvanni Master, but I need to give Fast Eddie a Silver Staff of Peace in order for him to be my Mouth. I think I may have had one, but then discarded somewhere random when i got encumbered.

Anyways, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a new Staff of Peace. I tried making one and calling it "Silver Staff of Peace," and I tried buying a Peacemaker; neither of those worked.

Also, if there are any ways around this, they would be much appreciated...

ta
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I must be confusing it with some other silver staff of "something". Sorry. I ain't played it for a few months.
Tue 03/05/05 at 13:16
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
lol... I think you're confusing that with a Peacemaker... they're common. now that you mention it though, i recall an earlier quest where I had to find one, and I had the option of buying it from a Mages Guild person, or killing a Telvanni wizard for it... now I have to remember who that was...
Fri 29/04/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Silver staffs of Peace are quite common. You should be able to buy one in some of the shops, perhaps in Sadrith Mora or in the Wizard's Guilds.
Fri 29/04/05 at 12:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ouch. This is the worst part of Morrowind, losing a quest item....

....I have no idea where that particular item is. I did Hlauu and Redoran Hortator before I stopped playing, after many hours of RPGgeekdom. Sorry :(
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:41
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
I know this game is pretty old, but I've just goten back into it and need some help...

I'm trying to become a Telvanni Master, but I need to give Fast Eddie a Silver Staff of Peace in order for him to be my Mouth. I think I may have had one, but then discarded somewhere random when i got encumbered.

Anyways, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a new Staff of Peace. I tried making one and calling it "Silver Staff of Peace," and I tried buying a Peacemaker; neither of those worked.

Also, if there are any ways around this, they would be much appreciated...

ta

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.