GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uncharted 2 Beta Keys"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Uncharted 2: Among Thieves'.
Wed 16/09/09 at 22:35
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just been told about this,not much use to me though as I don't own a PS3 !.

Uncharted 2 Beta Keys

Apparently they have loads spare (or did have at time of posting).Simply register and you should be given a key to download the multiplayer beta (while they still have any I suppose ?).Can't confirm,got be worth a try if you fancy it ?.
Wed 13/10/10 at 21:09
Regular
that game is awsome
Fri 09/10/09 at 20:40
Regular
"never win anything"
yeah, downloaded it 2 days ago, they should do this with more betas i reckon
Fri 09/10/09 at 09:23
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Really? Must have missed that :S
Fri 09/10/09 at 00:30
Regular
"never win anything"
hey i know this thread is a bit old but i thought i'd let anyone who doesn't know that the uncharted 2 beta is now on the psn store free for anyone to download!
Thu 17/09/09 at 09:57
"possibly impossible"
Got mine when they started (helps having IGN on Twitter!) and then completely forgot to post a thread here, so well done for posting!

It's a great multiplayer game, but I've only had a few gos and keep getting trounced at the moment until I get used to the controls.

Too much playing on GOW2 and Halo 3 multiplayer has got me out of touch with Uncharted's different control system!
Wed 16/09/09 at 22:35
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just been told about this,not much use to me though as I don't own a PS3 !.

Uncharted 2 Beta Keys

Apparently they have loads spare (or did have at time of posting).Simply register and you should be given a key to download the multiplayer beta (while they still have any I suppose ?).Can't confirm,got be worth a try if you fancy it ?.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.