GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E-feds"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/02/04 at 22:32
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Have any of you guys heard of e-feds? Apparently they are sites where you roleplay about wrestling and have matches, basically an online roleplaying game. Are they any good? I am not sure whether to get into one or not?

Cheers!
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:19
Regular
If this was a newbie, he would have been bashed to Hell and back. :cD

But since it's CK, we'll all be kind.
Mon 02/02/04 at 10:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
HrW is one I'm in...it's quite good, it's growing anyway.

www.geocities.com/highroadwrestling

Check it out, my mate runs it.
Sun 01/02/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Some are good, some are not. My advice is be selective and be willing to put in as much effort as you can spare because the good ones 'demand' effort.
Sun 01/02/04 at 22:32
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Have any of you guys heard of e-feds? Apparently they are sites where you roleplay about wrestling and have matches, basically an online roleplaying game. Are they any good? I am not sure whether to get into one or not?

Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.