GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Urgh, hungover"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/09/09 at 10:09
Regular
"That's right!"
Went out for my boss' 29th birthday last night. He recently moved from evening shift to day shift but nobody from the day shift showed up (some dirt excuses like "it's too far", others were genuinely busy) but a load of evening shift people and all of his normal mates were there.

I didn't really know the evening shift people, but they all know me because I train people and answer queries/issue guidance, so I got talking to them and we all got hammered. Straight away the cheeky from the evening shift came and sat next to me and we bantered on all night, we even got on the karaoke and MURDERED "I never had a dream come true" by S Club 7 (if that song could actually get any worse, we managed it).

Unfortunately this made her stalkers unhappy, especially when we were necking on in the club later on in the night. One of them was following her around like a lost puppy and started shouting at her when he saw us together, luckily his mate was there to drag him away (not that I would've hit him or anything, I'm WAY too soft for that).

We got a taxi back to mine, somehow from the taxi to my house I managed to lose my wallet (definitely had it in the taxi since I remember looking through it for notes, so I reckon that's where I left it). I don't remember which taxi company it was, I've rang a couple and they said nothing's been turned in, just gotta keep trying I guess, already cancelled all my cards though (I was sure I'd find it in my pocket as soon as I did that).

The cheeky's stalkers kept ringing her this morning, bloomin' annoying. Funnily enough I was in the exact same situation four years ago with another girl from the evening shift. I showed up out of the blue, went out with her, and her evening shift stalkers didn't appreciate it. To be fair I'm usually on their side of the fence, but very occasionally I get the girl everyone wants (she's the third girl from evening shift, all three had stalkers who hated me for it).

So yeah, hungover, no wallet, no cash, parents not back until Monday night so can't borrow money from them for travel and food. And cheeky was with my best mate a couple of months ago, and although he gave his blessing for me to try my luck because he knew I liked her before he did I still feel a bit weird, gonna have to tell him on Monday, and answer a thousand questions from the lads about what happened. Oh, and need to get checked out because I didn't wear my socks with her... Dirt.
Mon 07/09/09 at 19:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Ha ha, something like that.

Had a message from the local police station when I got in, saying they have some of my property.

I'd imagine it's my wallet (knowing my luck it'll be something I left behind somewhere on purpose, or it's a trick to bring me in and arrest me ala The Simpsons) but I have no idea what will be left in it if it is. Even if it's been looted and is totally empty it still saves me buying a new one I guess.
Sun 06/09/09 at 21:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ah yeah, I'm remembering bits now. I vaguely remember a girl in need, possibly ill and you took care of her instead, hence Papa Mojo.
Sun 06/09/09 at 20:56
Regular
"That's right!"
Nin wrote:
> Then he can go back to being Papa Mojo again. I dunno, at least
> he's not doing naughty things down back alleys anymore.

Unfortunately I've never done anything down any back alleys (yet).

Papa MoJo will live forever! (with his uzi 9mm)
Sun 06/09/09 at 20:53
Regular
That sounds like a story I want to hear. Mainly because you made it sound as though there was guy on guy action.
Sun 06/09/09 at 19:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Then he can go back to being Papa Mojo again. I dunno, at least he's not doing naughty things down back alleys anymore.
Sun 06/09/09 at 19:20
Regular
You better hope she was the pill or you might have to put on your boxing gloves.
Sun 06/09/09 at 15:44
Regular
"That's right!"
Alfonse wrote:
> Short version:
>
> I got laid.

Yes but that wouldn't up my word count the way my message did.
Sun 06/09/09 at 15:30
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
> Short version:
>
> I got laid.

Reading between the lines....I think you're spot on Alfonse...a regular Casanova :-D
Sun 06/09/09 at 12:41
Regular
Short version:

I got laid.
Sun 06/09/09 at 11:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Usually there's more drinking and more dancing, and less snaking it up with the ladies, but yeah it was a good night.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.