GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Underground, Overground..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 05:37
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Birmingham 1 - 0 Wimbledon

I could almost hear all the Villa fans urging the dons on... :P

5th round of the F.A.Cup... A home draw against Swansea or Colchester would be nice :)
Mon 26/01/04 at 00:14
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Foreman, the more i think about it the less i like the prospect of a 'minnow' for several reasons...

A. Theres always at least 1 shock every round, i wouldnt want it to be us getting beat by a lower division side.

B. Financially an away trip to Man Utd would be worth ALOT... even a fairly well off Premiership team like Birmingham needs big ca$h coming in or the funds soon dry up.

C. Its easy to get a little complacent against a supposed lowly side, do so and its an early exit, playing a top team like Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd etc etc should safe guard against any complaceny and ensure total focus.

Der Nazi... i agree fully, they have youth on their side in abundance, i hope Wimbledon can survive the drop to divison 2 but tis looking bleak for them, i always like them in the Premierhsip, they had precious few fans, hardly any money and yet they defied the laws of footballing gravity by not only staying up year after year but also by winning the F.A.cup back in '88... credit where its due, and Wimbledon A.F.C deserves plenty.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They may have lost, and may be doing badly league wise, but Wimbledon's team is very young (With the exception of Holdsworth), and has a lot of potential. This game's televised nature showed that. Hawkins and Mackie seem to stand out as two of the best of their players.
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Yup, was hoping Wimbledon would grab a late goal.

Oh well there's always hope you draw Swansea, so Trundle can upset you =P
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:03
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Umm, im talking about yesterdays F.A.Cup, and in particular Birminghams progression into the 5th round :s

Better title? I guess you never used to watch the Wombles? :)
Sun 25/01/04 at 06:09
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
what are you talking about and have better title to the topic
Sun 25/01/04 at 05:37
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Birmingham 1 - 0 Wimbledon

I could almost hear all the Villa fans urging the dons on... :P

5th round of the F.A.Cup... A home draw against Swansea or Colchester would be nice :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.