GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"scary movie 3, amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 18:18
Regular
I got my self a copy of scary movie 3 a few weeks ago and it is amazing. Its sooo funny. its better than the first 2. It is strongly based on the ring. It also has parts from 8 mile in. It is a truly funny film and has just taken the top spot for my best comedys
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ooh, tough decision to make then!
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Timmargh wrote:
> So, which one of you is telling the truth? This may sway my decision
> on viewing/renting/buying ...

I don't think you see any just nude but you see some through revealing tops and so on.
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Timmargh wrote:
> Are there any boobs in this one?

sum41fan wrote:
> no unfortunately not, but it is very funny.

Mystique wrote:
> Are there any boobs in it?

H²O wrote:
> Many, i counted 13. Yes, 13.
>
> Not in pairs

So, which one of you is telling the truth? This may sway my decision on viewing/renting/buying ...
Sun 25/01/04 at 11:28
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
^*LOrd_$w2@tpuppI*^ wrote:
> how good is it rate it out of ten

8/10
Sun 25/01/04 at 11:28
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
H²O wrote:
> About the copy right thing. You cannot copy right a persons name...
> They called him Orphius because if it was called Morphius it wouldnt
> be very funny, just be a straght copy.
>
> Imagine if you could. You whould probably be sued for being called
> John. (if you were called john and someone had copy righted that
> name)

I'm sure J.K. Rowling has probably got the name Harry Potter copyrighted if anyone tries to use it in a novel doesn't she? I would have thought she'd be allowed to do that at least. Ack well, I shall not doubt thee.
Sun 25/01/04 at 06:45
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
how good is it rate it out of ten
Sun 25/01/04 at 01:04
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
About the copy right thing. You cannot copy right a persons name...
They called him Orphius because if it was called Morphius it wouldnt be very funny, just be a straght copy.

Imagine if you could. You whould probably be sued for being called John. (if you were called john and someone had copy righted that name)
Sun 25/01/04 at 00:41
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Ofcourse it's Orpheous in SM3 Maverick. They enfringe on enough copyright laws as it is they can't just take the exact name lol:P Anyway yeh Adrian Orpheous was in it but he just appeared in it to watch a football game. In the trailer he says "I am Orpheous" and he turns round from a window with shades on and everything before starting the "I BELIEVE this evening.." speech and the bit you said heh:D I really wish they had left that in though. Twas funny.
Sat 24/01/04 at 23:35
Regular
Bah.

Foiled again.
Sat 24/01/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Morpheus.

In Scary Movie 3 its Orpheus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.