GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DEAD!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/01/04 at 12:51
Regular
": ("
I think this is quite old now but i was browsing around on the internet when i came across a forum about Kenan and Kel, there were loads of posts saying that they have died or something so can you tell me if it is true or not cos i would of thought it would be on the news.If they did die that would be pretty sad cos they were young, talented actors.But if this is just a rumour it is the most sick romour i've ever heard in my life!
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:42
"period drama"
Yes. "lol"
I'm sure.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
lol
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Boo Communism!"
I meant breasts, not beasts - although they are pretty beastly.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Boo Communism!"
It's not really a sick rumour. A sick rumour would be saying that Mellinda Messengers beasts are actually two witheres fetuses that died in her mothers womb and are permenantly attatched to her chest.

Kenan and Kel can't even begin to compete.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
El Pinko wrote:
> "Who loves orange soda?"

Kel loves Orange Soda, is it true, mmmmm..i do i do i do-oooh!
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:00
Regular
"relocated"
Strid wrote:
> I know why your asking me how old i am

Me too - he's trying to groom you!!!!!11111

Tell your mum.
Sun 18/01/04 at 12:57
Regular
I know why your asking me how old i am, and im not gonna tell you.Im just gonna say that its close to your age.I didn't want to watch R&Bull, i just ended up watchin it one night when nothing else was on.
Sun 18/01/04 at 12:55
Regular
They were funny though.
Sun 18/01/04 at 12:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
Strid wrote:
> Then it cant be true cos kenan was in Rocky and Bullwinkle which isn't
> 7 years old.

*sigh*

How old are you?
Sun 18/01/04 at 12:54
Regular
Then it cant be true cos kenan was in Rocky and Bullwinkle which isn't 7 years old.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.