GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Black Glove"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Just do it ok!

Each time I start a topic saying vote Black Glove, and each time a few of you do. Other people say, “he isn’t here enough”. Pff, so what, his ass isn’t glued to his computer seat…anymore, that was an embarrassing trip to A&E eh old boy?

Ok, just vote for him. However, if you’re insistent on not voting for him, vote Saggy or Dr Duck.

What am I doing? Just go and vote for some other jabbering monkey.
Tue 25/11/03 at 17:43
Regular
well, he's got a good name, and 'name' rhymes with fame
Tue 25/11/03 at 08:17
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Yes, I can feel it in my bones. There's a storm on the horizon...
Golden blood is coarsing through my veins - like honey, sweet ambrosia... hmm, yes.

ahem

It's true, I don't really care. It doesn't really matter. Of course it doesn't. But it would be good to be a different colour at least.

*tips hat to English_Bloke, again*
You are too kind to me.

I think everyone of you numskulls should vote English_Bloke. I really mean that.
Mon 24/11/03 at 19:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah I suppose.

I have my candidates lined up.
Mon 24/11/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
No, he doesn't. But that doesn't make him any less of a valid forum user, does it?

Anyway, in all truth, who doesn't like to win popularity competitions?
Mon 24/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
He is talented at writing but I don't truly think he gives a damn about being notable or not, he just likes to write.
Mon 24/11/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Just do it ok!

Each time I start a topic saying vote Black Glove, and each time a few of you do. Other people say, “he isn’t here enough”. Pff, so what, his ass isn’t glued to his computer seat…anymore, that was an embarrassing trip to A&E eh old boy?

Ok, just vote for him. However, if you’re insistent on not voting for him, vote Saggy or Dr Duck.

What am I doing? Just go and vote for some other jabbering monkey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.