GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats up people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/11/03 at 15:20
Regular
"cherries....."
hey how have ya'll been?:D
Tue 23/12/03 at 21:23
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
GG386 wrote:
> hey how have ya'll been?:D

Well as you posted this a month ago now, you are probably dead, but I will still give you an answer, not bad, well actually I am great. Its almost Christmas wouldn't you know, a whole year just flies past. Ahh... Christmas time, the month of the turkey... and booze hounds come out and drink. So your original question says, "hey how have ya'll been?" so you know all of us and you have been a member of special reserve for years now, eh? And you have just been away for a long time and finally returned... okay I admit it I am only writing all this absolute rubish because I am bored... in conclusion I would like to apoligise to everyone.
Tue 18/11/03 at 16:38
Regular
"cherries....."
djerrud_Quince wrote:
> many planes are up

?wha?
Tue 18/11/03 at 16:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
many planes are up
Tue 18/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
"cherries....."
*Laughs* how long have you been here?
Tue 18/11/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Meet me on amplitud"
sorry just wanted to see my name in print.. wasssssssssssssssssssssup
Tue 18/11/03 at 15:20
Regular
"cherries....."
hey how have ya'll been?:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.