GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freedom email problems with sending"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/07/09 at 21:04
Regular
I am not going to have access to my computer for a couple of days this week and have asked my husband to check my business email account using the Freedom facility I set up from his own laptop.

He can log in okay and view messages in the inbox, so far so good, but when he tried to reply to a test email he's found that he gets an error message when trying to reply, forward etc. etc. Basically nothing happens at all.

If it help... his ISP is AOL, but is accessing the Freedom account via Internet Explorer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Mon 13/07/09 at 06:46
Regular
Hi Eccles,

Yes he is using the Freeola Freedom webmail to check my messages.

There is no problem logging into the account and he can view the emails in the inbox. Up until this point everything appears to be normal.

When you open up an email to read it, the message appears but I have noticed that at the very bottom of the screen there is a little yellow triangle with an exclaimation mark in it, to the left of where it says done.

The main problem appears to occur when you try to reply to that message. When you click the 'reply' hyperlink instead of a new window appearing, nothing happens at all. At the bottom of the screen you get the same triangle with the words 'Error on Page' next to it.

The hyperlinks that don't appear to be working are reply, forward, redirect and view thread.

The links that are working are Message Source, Save As and Print.

Laura

PS: Obviously I would like to resolve the problem for the future, but if push comes to shove I will have to temporarily set up the forward email facility to my husband's AOL email account.
Sun 12/07/09 at 22:02
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello,
I'm guessing that when you mentioned Internet Explorer you mean he's checking and sending emails using our webmail facility and not using an email client installed on the laptop? What is the full error message he is getting?
Sun 12/07/09 at 21:04
Regular
I am not going to have access to my computer for a couple of days this week and have asked my husband to check my business email account using the Freedom facility I set up from his own laptop.

He can log in okay and view messages in the inbox, so far so good, but when he tried to reply to a test email he's found that he gets an error message when trying to reply, forward etc. etc. Basically nothing happens at all.

If it help... his ISP is AOL, but is accessing the Freedom account via Internet Explorer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.