GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SAS Chris Ryan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 21:58
"For the horde!!!!"
Did anyone see this the other night? I thought it was pritty good but very tough on the troops. I thought it was a cunning move crossing the river twice to get the hunter force off his trail but his biggist mistake was trusting them boat men which nearly ruined his mission.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:55
Regular
he was the only SAS member not to get captured in the "Bravo Two Zero" thing.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Can't be that good then can he.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:47
Regular
If you read the paper today (news of the world) Chris Ryan nearly died doing one of them shows, he had to send an SOS out because he got lost.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Eeek, I bet he gets his nipples ripped off by guerillas.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> they had a mixed hunter force - one british marine and two ex seals.

There where four altogether, you missed out the other Brit. Not a bad show, though the end was a bit naff, such a huge build up then Chris legs it to the boat and escapes before the Hunter Force has time to see what the hell is going on. Makes it all seem a bit pointless.
Sun 26/10/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I know someone called Chris Ryan. Anyways, I was gonna watch the programme but then my Mum decided she wanted to see something else and so I was denied my viewing rights :(
Sun 26/10/03 at 18:16
"For the horde!!!!"
Bouncer wrote:
> It was good, next time, according to the papers, he goes into the
> arctic and gets hyperthermia and nearly dies. Will make good tv I am
> sure :-D

yeah and it will be much harder for him in that environment compared to the jungle.

-sub zero temperatures
-Leaving footprints
-Almost no cover
-Avalanches etc...
Sun 26/10/03 at 16:54
Regular
"may contain nuts"
It was good, next time, according to the papers, he goes into the arctic and gets hyperthermia and nearly dies. Will make good tv I am sure :-D
Sun 26/10/03 at 16:46
Regular
they had a mixed hunter force - one british marine and two ex seals.

I quite enjoyed it.

what happened to that SAS survival skills series anyway? they played two episodes, advertised another, and then it disappeared. was quite good.

you can't have too much SAS/Survival programming.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:24
"For the horde!!!!"
Belldandy wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Ex Seals I think.
>
> That explains it. US and UK teams seem to have this strange
> prediposition for being infiltrated into stupid locations. Like
> places with zero coverm bogs, swamps, storm force seas....

yeah and they keepet asking the locals

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.