GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Who Has Seen a Post By Belldandy This Morning..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
It was not me and if you match the stats you will see that.

Unless anyone has failed to notice somebody felt the need to impersonate me this morning, in numerous threads across the forums. If they had used the name then fair enough, but they also used my tagline SDTAGW, which is proof enough that the intent was malicious.

They have made numerous statements, all of which I find to be offensive and in some cases slanderous.

What is more this person was Insane Bartender, a supposed notable.

He has even admitted it saying it was a joke.

HERE -http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? SPACE threadid=86656&forumid=423

Here is a post made by the impostor

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? SPACE forumid=423&threadid=86656&offset=40¤tsort=desc

Here is a post made by IB before the name change to verify it was him - the stats match

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? (space) threadid=86505&forumid=293

SR has previously banned members whom maliciously impersonated staff and users, though I doubt that this will be the case.

I do not expect Mr Snuggly to do stuff all, after all he's played a part occasionally.

The rules of the forum, that staff are so apt to refer to, state:

PLEASE NOTE: These chat forums are viewed by children, so no bad language will be tolerated. Should you post foul or offensive language, your posts will be deleted and you will be removed from the system. If you persist in swearing, you will be banned. Posts entered entirely in capitals will also not be valid, please use lower case text. Do not illegally boost your word count by quoting other users' posts without adding anything. We reserve the right to ban users from contributing to any part of the site, whether it be for swearing, copying, bullying, spamming or advertising other websites, or any other action we feel inappropriate. Linking directly to illegal downloads ie. music/films will not be tolerated and users may be banned if they persist in doing so.

What he has done is inappropriate and repeatedly, even after being asked to stop.

They are most certainly foul in some cases, all offensive to me.

They contains numerous all CAPS messages.

It most certainly is bullying.

Most certainly spamming.

Of course he's a notable, you'll do stuff all, but I feel other forums users should see what happens when certain people decide they don't like you and your opinions, and how the staff - at least Snuggly - turn a blindeye to it.

Should no action be taken all forum users should not that they can now;

1) Relentlessly name call and abuse anyone they wish, constantly, including staff so long as no swear words are used.
2) You can impersonate anyone, including staff, as long as you find a way to do it.

Have fun, and this won't be the last of this...
Sun 26/10/03 at 14:24
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
This may be a bit unfitting, but for a moment I thought the original post would read:

...is gay.
Mon 20/10/03 at 14:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Or even better, plagiari sm.
Mon 20/10/03 at 14:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Isn't that plagi arism?
Mon 20/10/03 at 14:03
Regular
"relocated"
Saggy i s guilty!

Of plagiarism!
Mon 20/10/03 at 13:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I did that one....almost.
Mon 20/10/03 at 12:57
"Darth Vader 3442321"
B-diddy!
Mon 20/10/03 at 10:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> *yawn* Carry on children
---

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Snuggly! Snuggly! Somebody's pretending to be me, sort it out or I'll stamp my feet some more and spam like a mongoloid! Waaaaah! Waaaah!"

Yup, we sure are childish.
"IBi s guilty"
Mon 20/10/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bell, how do you expect anyone to believe you really are bored with all this when;

A - You respond to every thread you're mentioned/insulted in

B - The subject of this thread is essentially you complaining about being the butt of a joke that everyone else who was made to look kinda silly for getting sucked in by simply laughed about?
Fri 17/10/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Oh dear, sussed...
Fri 17/10/03 at 20:32
"Mimmargh!"
Hang on a minute...Bell wasn't a commie....

Your an imposter again!!!!eleven+three=smoker

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.