GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fightbox on BBC3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Saw the first episode last night (on BBC3) wish I had known about it months ago when the online bit started, never know I could have made it into the top 64 or whatever and got my ugly mug on TV.

Anyway thought the program was poor, the usual half-hearted attempt at getting gaming into the mainstream.

Anyone see it or has anyone else here taken part in the online qualifiers ?

www.bbcfightbox.co.uk by the way if your interested.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:37
Regular
"8==="
Still it's a good idea in that it pushes the boundaries of television. If they don't dump the whole concept it may lead to better things.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
"8==="
I downloaded the game but my computer was something like 50-100mhz to slow for it.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:49
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I took part in it, my creation was excellent, but I forgot to do the qualifyer on the deadline, I left it till the last day and forgot about it. DOH !
Tue 14/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
"8==="
Not great.

Something to have on in the background whilst you and your mates're having a few drinks (Notice the repeat is at 00:30).

Better than that BBC 3 robot fighting thing 'Mutoids' or something.
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:12
Regular
It's Robot Wars gone digital.

Rubbish I think.
Tue 14/10/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Saw the first episode last night (on BBC3) wish I had known about it months ago when the online bit started, never know I could have made it into the top 64 or whatever and got my ugly mug on TV.

Anyway thought the program was poor, the usual half-hearted attempt at getting gaming into the mainstream.

Anyone see it or has anyone else here taken part in the online qualifiers ?

www.bbcfightbox.co.uk by the way if your interested.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.