GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kotor 2 Silver Lightsaber ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:35
Regular
""To the pub...""
Hi i've got Kotor 2 and been playing it through and have heared you can get a Silver Lightsaber yet on gamefaqs.com it says nothing about a Silver Crystal ?.

Just wondering if anyone can help me out cheers.
Sun 17/04/11 at 12:42
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
if you help geeda in nar shaddar and make sure you halp the malita on dantoine and help queen talia on onderon tell her that the problems on damtoine have been solved and to trade with the manderlorieans on duxen and she has a lot of really good equipment and a silver crystal
Sat 28/05/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Ow Yer"
The silver saber looks rubish anyway purple or red looks the best
Sat 28/05/05 at 16:49
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Erm... I got a silver crystal, unfortunetly the items are drooped randomly each time you play the game so...What I want to know is how to get your actual lightsabre back off that bint with all the handmaidens.
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:41
Regular
""To the pub...""
ah i did'nt think of that cheers :P i'll have a go.
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:39
Regular
"8==="
Perhaps you have to combine more than one crystal to get it to go silver?

Still haven't got round to playing my copy yet.
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:35
Regular
""To the pub...""
Hi i've got Kotor 2 and been playing it through and have heared you can get a Silver Lightsaber yet on gamefaqs.com it says nothing about a Silver Crystal ?.

Just wondering if anyone can help me out cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.