GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A lil help with Pro Evo please..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Fri 17/06/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Someone tell me how to score free kicks, please.

FFS, if I get it on target, it has no power, and if I put some power behind it, it goes nine yards over.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

Thankee.
Wed 22/06/05 at 00:29
Regular
I had it pretty much mastered on the PS2 with Roma. I reckon i scored 50% of them with Totti and Chivu. Although i cant seem to score them as much on the xbox.
Mon 20/06/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Interestingly, that's almost exactly how Rib scored against me with Lampard: far corner, and the keeper hardly moved.

Right footed from the left side as well.

Hmmmm... thankee.
Mon 20/06/05 at 02:14
Regular
I only really got a technique for scoring freekicks from short-medium distance

hold up + y when taking them and place them into the opposite corner you are taking from. Always use a left footer on the right side (I use vieri and still score even though his free kick stats are crap...its all about his power)

Only really need a 1/4 of the power bar for this. Practise it in training, although it works better when more defenders are around as the keepers vision is blocked. THe keeper wont even move for most of them and it goes straight in!
Sat 18/06/05 at 18:55
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Ashman wrote:
> In mattribute's case, all you need to do is say "don't worry I'll
> score from this" moments before striking it.

The legend that is Tribbers, i miss that kid.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:18
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
:D

I'll give it a try.
Sat 18/06/05 at 15:13
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
In mattribute's case, all you need to do is say "don't worry I'll score from this" moments before striking it.
Fri 17/06/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Someone tell me how to score free kicks, please.

FFS, if I get it on target, it has no power, and if I put some power behind it, it goes nine yards over.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

Thankee.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.