GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA on Xbox Confirmed"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 16:48
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Rockstar / Take Two Press Release (entirety)

-

"Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Double Pack To Ship This Fall On Xbox and PlayStation®2

September 3, 2003: Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing division of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), announced today that it plans to ship the award-winning Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City as a "double pack" for both the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft. The Grand Theft Auto "double pack" is set to hit shelves in North America on October 22, 2003 for PlayStation®2 and on November 4, 2003 for Xbox.

Developed by Rockstar North, the Grand Theft Auto franchise has long been applauded and praised for its expansive and open-ended gameplay, cinematic scripts, and epic soundtracks. Since its introduction in 1997, the franchise has received countless awards of excellence and universal critical acclaim. With sales of more than 25 million units worldwide, Grand Theft Auto is one of the most recognized franchises in the history of the videogame marketplace."

-

Rejoice, 18+ XB fans ;0
Thu 11/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
Bungie is like Microsofts prime developer mind - I don't think they'll sell them off like the whole "Rareware" scenario.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:34
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Don't worry mate - Bungie are owned by Microsoft so Halo won't see the
> light of day on other consoles other then the Xbox or PC.

Doesn't mean microsoft won't cut them loose when their games don't cut it anymore (like Nintendo and Rare)... On the other hand Retro is 100% owned by Nintendo and if Metroid Prime gets stale Nintendo'll ask them to make a different game... being the Big N's only 100% exclusive western developer (discounting Silicon Knights).
Wed 10/09/03 at 18:01
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
Man, is that a relief, i would never hear the end of it from my mate.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:41
Regular
Don't worry mate - Bungie are owned by Microsoft so Halo won't see the light of day on other consoles other then the Xbox or PC.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:37
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
I am absolutely delighted that GTA is coming out, my mate said it would never happen and now it is. It made my week when i heard about it, but if Halo ever came out on the PS2, I would never hear the end of it, apart from that i am well made up, can i just say thank you rockstar.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:23
Regular
"es argh"
No...

*I* didn't post that but this user did...

*Changes passeword*

:S
Wed 10/09/03 at 01:18
Regular
Check his stats, its the same person.

+ he is mad on Pro Evo games.
Wed 10/09/03 at 01:02
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I think you will find you did :)

Or do you smell a problem once again?

lets sniff it out!
Tue 09/09/03 at 23:49
Regular
I think you will find you did :)
Tue 09/09/03 at 23:47
Regular
"es argh"
Badgerman wrote:
> ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
>
>
> Now you are officially completely useless!!!! :D
>
>
> Erm???
>
> Pro Evo 3?

What the fook??????

I never posted that

*Is worried*

:S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.