GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeepers Creepers 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/08/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I can not recall ever being scared in a cinema. Never until last night when I went to see Jeepers Creepers 2!
By far the SCARIEST film of this year. A must see. I never usually get scared watching a film but I can honestly admit that I'm surprised my boxers stayed the same colour last night!
I don't know what makes this film scaryier than the others; (The other films not "The Others") perhaps it is because you actually see the monsters face? Or that there is a sense that you know the monster is going to get them and only maybe one or two will survive?
I don't know what made that film scary but I say two thumbs up for Jeepers Creepers 2!
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:13
Regular
"I Love 2 rock!"
I saw jeepers creepers 2 today, it was okay i suspose but loads of people were laughing at it, me being one of them! It was so much better than the first film...but still not scary at all! A good earend 7/10 from me
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:25
Regular
"I'm Great."
JC2 was a comedy right? I found it ever so funny. Just everything about it. I think it could be all the caffine and sugar and sunny delight I had earlier though.

A lot of plot hole too I thought. How did they sort out the truck eith the gun the second time? Were did the blood on Scotty's face go near the start after he was holding on to the teacher dude? Just so much wrong with it. Beared almost no relation to the first film.
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I saw a trailer for Jeepers Creepers 2 while waiting for T3. It looked terrible, just another Blockbuster movie. However, i'm not sure whether the film is good or not. I thought the first was adiquate.
Mon 01/09/03 at 22:41
Regular
"cachoo"
Someone who said The Ring was scary:
You thought the originals were scary or the one that's just come out?
Mon 01/09/03 at 14:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yeah, they said JC1 was the scariest movie in 10 years. My a#se!
Mon 01/09/03 at 13:33
Regular
"118 118"
JC1 was good until the thing grew wings and turned into a creature about as scary as Phoebe from Friends. It then got crap and the ending was rushed. I laughed at the trailer for JC2 in the movies because it affirmed itself with quotes, "The scariest film you'll ever see" etc.

JC1 wasnt really very scary, made me jump once. JC2 is a crap-fest of unscary clips worthy of a parody of a documentary about out-takes of Scary Movie.
Mon 01/09/03 at 13:28
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Bah, you're all wrong. No films are scary...
Mon 01/09/03 at 13:23
Regular
"118 118"
Cubist wrote:
> Lol you found JC2 scary? You're so wierd. Things like The Ring are
> scary JC2 was pants.

THANKYOU!
Mon 01/09/03 at 12:59
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Cubist wrote:
> Lol you found JC2 scary? You're so wierd. Things like The Ring are
> scary JC2 was pants.

Lol you found The Ring scary? You're so wierd. No films are scary - Ring was pants on the scariness level, but a good film nonetheless.
Mon 01/09/03 at 12:52
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I hated the Ring because it was so predictable, you can really guess the whole storyline from the trailer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.