GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last ever Futurama tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/08/03 at 16:56
Regular
Just to let you know it's the last ever two episodes of Futurama on Sky One tonight from 7pm. Oh and a new Simpsons at 6:30pm blah blah blah.

Let's hope it goes out with a bang and doesn't stop at a stupid lace because FOX cut them off before it found closure.
Thu 21/08/03 at 12:30
Regular
Ah now I underdstand why there is no episode of his death. Well from what this guy said regarding the hospital named after him that appeared in an episode. ^_^

_____

Actually, I have recently read an interveiw that detailed the death. The foremention hosipital was in actuality monroes death. What Happened? Writters for the show were trying to name the forementioned hospital when someone jokingly mentioned to name it after monroe, everyone laughed, and it was named the Marvin Monroe Memorial Hospital. after the episode aired they realized that they would have to keep him dead (not that he had much of a future). So infact there was no episode containing the death of monroe, they just stopped drawing him in.

_____

Getting back to Futurama, I thought they still had enough material put aside for another season?
Thu 21/08/03 at 09:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
kittworld wrote:
>EXCEPT that
> one where Dr Marvin Monroe gets killed off, why won't they show that
> again, it's the only one I havent seen and they don't seem to want to
> repeat it.

Because it doesn't exist.
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:02
Regular
Kazaa it dude.
Wed 20/08/03 at 20:58
Regular
I personally didn't like the new Simpsons episode that ran before it. You can tell when an episode is bad when no one else in the room laughs at the "jokes" I probably laughed once or twice. I am really getting annoyed by these new episodes of the Simpson. I'm one of those die hard fans that watched it all the time during the very early 90ies. Taped 100s of episodes and watched them all the time and then just suddenly didn't find the new episodes any fun anymore, they seem to think up stupid excuses to do things. Like that damn song, what was the point? Just so they leave Springfield ~_~ Matt really should hurry up and do the movie, or age them before a lot more people find it less funny.

I mean come on we have the Family Guy DVDs and laugh our heads off jokes are so much funnier, or it's probably just me.

Anyway this is about Futurama, it didn't seem long ago that I was waiting for the first episode. To be honest I didn't really like the 2 episodes. Better being on TV, Fry umm that's it robot hands, wasn't that funny =( but I so wanted it to be funny. I love the series, most of the episodes are better than the new Simpsons episodes. Well hopefully like Futurama if the DVDs sell well they might bring it back, so I heard from the guy who made Family Guy. So if you feel it's worth it then get your wallets out.

We only have Family Guy and Futurama DVDs mind. No need to buy Simpsons when you've seen each episodes 20 times already. EXCEPT that one where Dr Marvin Monroe gets killed off, why won't they show that again, it's the only one I havent seen and they don't seem to want to repeat it. Sorry. ^_^
Wed 20/08/03 at 20:27
Regular
Fry died once before.

BUt in fact, it was Leila who died. But she didn't really, she was just in a coma.

Uh-huh.
Wed 20/08/03 at 20:21
Regular
What was the last episode called?

Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop
Wed 20/08/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I think I saw they're doing it as one...
Tue 19/08/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Hallelujah"
The last two seasons were quite small, d'you recon they'll just release one season DVD to cover all the rest?
Mon 18/08/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Say hello to hobo Zoidberg!
Mon 18/08/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" I'm going back to hell, come on Nixon "

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.