GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[FILM] High school Musical "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/03/09 at 19:50
Regular
After becoming unfortunately or (fortunately?) hooked on these set of films at university thanks to a friend I thought I would review each one. It is a film based on a group of teenagers at a high school in America. The story is talking about the lives of these teenagers one being Gabriella (Vanessa Hudson) and Troy (Zac Efron) who are important members of the school, Gabriella is the leader of the Science society and Troy is the captain of the high schools’ basketball team wild cat.

They met on holiday and sang on stage together and like most people you meet on holiday you do not expect to see them again, however Gabriella’s mother has moved every summer due to her job and so she moved schools and it turned out to be the same school as Troy. One thing they both have in common is they can sing and want to compete in the winter musical auditions, however their friends are against them and try to stop them from competing and winning the competition to begin with, but once they show everyone how great they are they compete in not only their chosen subjects science and basket ball but also at singing.

This coincidently leads to them managing to persuade there friends to join in with the singing and becoming more open minded and accepting towards each others talents, which leads to them winning not only the basketball, the science competition but also beating Sharpay and Ryan in the singing contest, much to Sharpay disappointment.

The soundtracks which I expect many of you have heard a song or two of is quite catchy and are pretty good in my opinion. My personal favourite song is we are all in this together, it is catchy and they sing it wonderfully in my opinion.

High school musical is a film for all the family and is fun and entertaining, with hip-hop music, great dance moves and school spirit. I suppose there could a moral to the story that kids in this day and age should follow but often don’t or can’t about trying to develop there skills and do thinks that they really desire.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 23/03/09 at 19:50
Regular
After becoming unfortunately or (fortunately?) hooked on these set of films at university thanks to a friend I thought I would review each one. It is a film based on a group of teenagers at a high school in America. The story is talking about the lives of these teenagers one being Gabriella (Vanessa Hudson) and Troy (Zac Efron) who are important members of the school, Gabriella is the leader of the Science society and Troy is the captain of the high schools’ basketball team wild cat.

They met on holiday and sang on stage together and like most people you meet on holiday you do not expect to see them again, however Gabriella’s mother has moved every summer due to her job and so she moved schools and it turned out to be the same school as Troy. One thing they both have in common is they can sing and want to compete in the winter musical auditions, however their friends are against them and try to stop them from competing and winning the competition to begin with, but once they show everyone how great they are they compete in not only their chosen subjects science and basket ball but also at singing.

This coincidently leads to them managing to persuade there friends to join in with the singing and becoming more open minded and accepting towards each others talents, which leads to them winning not only the basketball, the science competition but also beating Sharpay and Ryan in the singing contest, much to Sharpay disappointment.

The soundtracks which I expect many of you have heard a song or two of is quite catchy and are pretty good in my opinion. My personal favourite song is we are all in this together, it is catchy and they sing it wonderfully in my opinion.

High school musical is a film for all the family and is fun and entertaining, with hip-hop music, great dance moves and school spirit. I suppose there could a moral to the story that kids in this day and age should follow but often don’t or can’t about trying to develop there skills and do thinks that they really desire.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.