GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/03/09 at 16:57
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
My Gamecube is messed up. Can somebody tell me how to open it up so I can fix it? PLZ :)
Thu 12/03/09 at 13:20
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
t1mmie wrote:
> Turn the system over, and using a long-handled screwdriver with a
> 4.5mm external Line-Head bit, remove the screws at the four
> corners.
>
> Take the screws out and turn the system right-side up again. The
> top of the system should slide right off.

Thank you very much. :)
Yes i do need to get another wii> I got rid of it to buy a ps3 and i wish i still had it. :(
Wed 11/03/09 at 22:30
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
buy a wii? though i still have my gamecube :)
Wed 11/03/09 at 22:19
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Take lid off bin. Throw GC in bin (but keep memory card and controllers & games etc). Buy Wii. Use GC stuff i Wii. Smile knowing you can also play Wii games :)
Wed 11/03/09 at 17:06
Regular
Turn the system over, and using a long-handled screwdriver with a 4.5mm external Line-Head bit, remove the screws at the four corners.

Take the screws out and turn the system right-side up again. The top of the system should slide right off.
Wed 11/03/09 at 16:57
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
My Gamecube is messed up. Can somebody tell me how to open it up so I can fix it? PLZ :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.