GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE VOTING THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/05/03 at 09:20
Regular
Hello again. This is the official voting thread for you to cast your vote in for the May 2003 Notable Election. It's quite simple, if you've decided who you'd like to see as an ambassador for the forums, simply post the following message in this thread:

I vote for (name of person)

Nothing more is needed, so please try not to overcomplicate things. Also, please observe the following rules, it's important that you do.

* NEWBIES CANNOT VOTE - As they are thought to have not been on the forums long enough to make an informed decision (apparently)

* YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR NEWBIES - For kind of the same reason, reversed.

* NO CHAT IN THIS THREAD - There's a whole forum for this election, so use it if you want to talk about stuff, don't use this thread.

* NO CHAT IN THIS THREAD - It's so important, I thought I'd mention it twice. Seriously. Don't do it, it'll just get deleted. Cast your vote, and scram.

* YOU ONLY GET ONE VOTE - That means there's no 'Oh, I voted for X earlier but now I'd like to change my vote to Y' because it ain't gonna happen. Your first vote is the one that counts.

* NO STRATEGIC VOTING - No waiting til midnight to cast your vote to change the tide - it doesn't work, and it's annoying. The vote goes by the Special Reserve clock, whether it's fast or slow.

The chat user with the most amount of votes will be made a Notable when we get round to counting them (usually tomorrow morning). Keep it nice and tidy and let's get this thing moving.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:26
"period drama"
I vote FinalFantasyFanatic.
Poor sod.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I vote Microchips.

I think i will second that.
Fri 30/05/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I vote for Rosalind
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:30
Regular
"He's back"
I vote for crazycol.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:28
Regular
I vote for Asher D
Thu 29/05/03 at 23:59
Regular
I vote Ros
Thu 29/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I vote Microchips.
Thu 29/05/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I vote for Grandprix.
Thu 29/05/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I vote for Rosalind
Thu 29/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I vote for Savatt78.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.