GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD of a match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/10/06 at 16:09
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just bought the DVD of the best match I've ever seen Rovers play. I(t was a kind of a derby match (Rovers vs Yeovil) and it will be in my mind for years.

So glad it was in the classics section of the Gas shop website - 2-0 down with 9 men, ref giving everything to Yeovil and we managed to equalise 2-2. 19/10/2004

Best game ever. Have you ever bought a DVD of a football match and if so what teams?
Wed 31/01/07 at 20:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Geffdof wrote:
> I found the 1966 World Cup final on DVD yesterday. Another
> freebie with the paper. Its something Ive never seen since I
> wasnt born so I might watch it one day.

I'll get that match someday (think my grandad and uncle own it, so I'll borrow it).

Think the 5-1 victory over the Germans will be one to get as well!
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:17
Regular
And i happened to buy the match at Wembley right after England were world champions and we won :-D Jim Baxter doing keepy ups and sitting on the ball in the corner, what memories!! Thats not before there night out before when the Scotland squad were out on a p*ss up and they put Jim on a life boat and sent him out to see with no paddles to get back haha. Those were the days.
Tue 02/01/07 at 18:30
Regular
"lets go back"
I found the 1966 World Cup final on DVD yesterday. Another freebie with the paper. Its something Ive never seen since I wasnt born so I might watch it one day.
Mon 06/11/06 at 15:00
Regular
Bought the Lincoln Fulham match.
Thu 02/11/06 at 13:03
Regular
"..."
I have DVDs of both of Forest's European Cup finals.

:-)
Thu 02/11/06 at 10:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've only watched my DVD upto half time. Got bored and haven't found time to watch the second half!
Wed 01/11/06 at 18:19
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive got the England Germany game on DVD when we beat them 5-1. IT came free with the paper.
Sat 14/10/06 at 14:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Borrowing my uncles DVD's of the Gas - Jerry & The Dream Makers (our Div 3 champions year) and Gas Strikers of the 1990's.

Must watch them later...
Sat 14/10/06 at 11:50
Regular
"Colourless"
Chelsea v Barcelona a few years ago. Won 4-2 at home. Score three in 15 minutes as we ripped them apart.
Fri 13/10/06 at 17:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've never bought a DVD of a match. I do happen to have Liverpool V Newcastle (the first 4-3 game which probably cost Newcastle the title) and the Liverpool Champions League final on video which I've been wanting to put on DVD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.