GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killzone 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone 2'.
Fri 27/02/09 at 20:32
Regular
"Notable"
I completed it today. Very good single player, very good indeed. I'm not going to elaborate after being entranced in it for the last eight hours. I'm shell-shocked.

I'm still unsure about the multiplayer however and I'm starting to get this feeling that COD4 will always be king. Theres too many adjustables. I like linear game settings a la COD, so anyone can jump in and play. different servers, number of players blah its too much for me.

Anyone else get? What did you think of the multiplayer?
Mon 02/03/09 at 08:57
"possibly impossible"
I'm not going to be able to afford this, much as it impresses me. It would probably be my next choice for a GAD or for my Birthday in July though.

The demo (though short) looked and played great so I'm eager to try out the full game and most people have been loving the multiplayer element.
Fri 27/02/09 at 20:32
Regular
"Notable"
I completed it today. Very good single player, very good indeed. I'm not going to elaborate after being entranced in it for the last eight hours. I'm shell-shocked.

I'm still unsure about the multiplayer however and I'm starting to get this feeling that COD4 will always be king. Theres too many adjustables. I like linear game settings a la COD, so anyone can jump in and play. different servers, number of players blah its too much for me.

Anyone else get? What did you think of the multiplayer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.