GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Makes I Laaf"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/09 at 23:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've been dying to get one of the "beast" brand clothing (local company that produce T-shirts with a Bristol sloganon the front).

Their website is brilliant when it comes to examples of we's all speak down 'ere in the land of brizz. Audio clips with audio translations have had me in stitches all evening (as well as the interactive header at the top).

Check ee out

Tis a proper job of making my hometown a talking point of this forum for a change :p
Fri 13/02/09 at 21:54
Regular
I like blinking I doo!
Fri 13/02/09 at 13:02
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Vexxxed wrote:
> lmao freaking awesome, im all over one o em :D nice stuff! Cmon
> Baaaf spaaarrr :)

Bemmie, Wivviwood, knowlewes Stay Pill...of course, your Baaaf Spaaarrr :p

In Yate (my hometown), they try and separate themselves from Bristol with the Yat-ay pronounciation.

And pb, I agree. It is quite entertaining!

EDIT: Your tagline Vexxxed
Loves it ;)
Fri 13/02/09 at 09:25
"possibly impossible"
Some parts of rural Devon are just as entertaining.
Thu 12/02/09 at 22:39
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
lmao freaking awesome, im all over one o em :D nice stuff! Cmon Baaaf spaaarrr :)
Thu 12/02/09 at 21:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
ButchML wrote:
> That website reminds me of when Vexxxed still worked here and all
> the random pish he used to come out with...

Ark at ee! *points down at slogan on t-shirt

I miss vexxxed and jubba...least we've still got you Glen!
Thu 12/02/09 at 13:37
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
That website reminds me of when Vexxxed still worked here and all the random pish he used to come out with...
Thu 12/02/09 at 13:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I see that the Welsh are also in favour of the football chant "They should've built a wall, not a bridge!" :P

I guess it's like Marmite, you iver loves it or ates it.

Just bought my two T-shirts - "Ark at ee" and "Cuz I'ze wurf it!".

Happy now. Proper Job ;)
Wed 11/02/09 at 23:17
Regular
And to think that all that seperates* me from that everyday language is the Severn....

If I tune my 'wireless', I can sometimes hear Bristol Radiol stations :P

*Protects
Wed 11/02/09 at 23:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've been dying to get one of the "beast" brand clothing (local company that produce T-shirts with a Bristol sloganon the front).

Their website is brilliant when it comes to examples of we's all speak down 'ere in the land of brizz. Audio clips with audio translations have had me in stitches all evening (as well as the interactive header at the top).

Check ee out

Tis a proper job of making my hometown a talking point of this forum for a change :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.