GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do i unlock the porsche carrera on need for speed carbon"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need for Speed Carbon'.
Tue 20/01/09 at 18:18
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
if anyone has any cheats or knows how to unlock the porsche carrera let me know
Wed 23/06/10 at 03:47
Regular
"looking around"
on playstation 2, you need to progress through the game until you have unlocked it!. the fastest car is the mercedes-benz mclaren. it can go over 410 kilometres an hour if you apply the nitrous!.
Thu 14/01/10 at 16:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Not 100% sure, but with some pc games you can just type them in during the game (I swear that was the case back on the almost retro N4S 2).

I may have a root around to find out if there is anything else, but can't access anything game related from my work computer :(
Thu 14/01/10 at 10:33
Regular
Im playing NEED FOR SPEED CARBON on my pc,i found some cheats on the site,thanx.
My problem is that i dont know where to type these cheats,if i follow the "HOW" set out by you guys,nothing happens.
Is there a type box where i must type?
Please help?
Also im stuck on the drift races,is there any way to win or bypass them?

THANX

WOLFRUN
Wed 01/07/09 at 20:30
Regular
if you want to beat him, buy the SLR McLaren (its the fastest car in the game) tune it up good and you will beet him after a cupple tries, it worked for me
Mon 20/04/09 at 19:08
Regular
hey u have 2 beat the last boss but if u can not win use the lancer it can beat any car it only cost just under 100,000 to buy i hope this helps your callum
Mon 20/04/09 at 12:36
Regular
hello need for speed carbon players, i am currently experiancing some problems with my game have had for a long time since it came out and have played till the end (darias) but i couldnt beat him even with my gallardo, i am now using a new allias but i want to unlock the skyline which i cant do even on my other allies i couldnt do so can anyone tell me how do i unlock it and where and what car must i use to so. plaese help.
Tue 03/02/09 at 20:02
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
i cant use any muscle cars for the whole game?
Thu 29/01/09 at 08:38
Regular
Firstly, make sure you're not using a muscle car;
Then go to the area marked as stacked deck, and take over all of the territories there.

Hope this helps!
Tue 20/01/09 at 18:18
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
if anyone has any cheats or knows how to unlock the porsche carrera let me know

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.