GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rate 2008!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/12/08 at 11:37
Regular
Well it's that time again, there's only 12 hours of 2008 remaining so here's a chance for you to look back over the last year and think about how good or bad it was for you.

So what happened to you in 2008, would you rate it a good year? Maybe you got a new job, a new car, a new girlfriend or maybe you got married.
Wed 31/12/08 at 19:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Quite an interesting year, to say the least. I've certainly learned an awful lot about life over the past 12 months. And started to get into Teutonic Thrash Metal as well.
Wed 31/12/08 at 17:25
Regular
"What's basketball?"
I say 8.5 out of 10.

There've been highs, there've been lows, there've been a lot of boring and stressful moments, but nearly as many fantastic and funny moments.

That probably sums up my whole life rather than just 2008...
Wed 31/12/08 at 15:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Somewhere between 0 and 1 out of 10, which is a usual year nowadays. Nothing really changed or happened. Had a poor year healthwise so I had to scale back what I could do.
Wed 31/12/08 at 13:22
Regular
"I may return"
3 out of 100.

That's being generous. Worst year of my life and apparently it won't get much better >_>
Wed 31/12/08 at 11:37
Regular
Well it's that time again, there's only 12 hours of 2008 remaining so here's a chance for you to look back over the last year and think about how good or bad it was for you.

So what happened to you in 2008, would you rate it a good year? Maybe you got a new job, a new car, a new girlfriend or maybe you got married.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.