GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is having an ear ring a bit feminine ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/12/08 at 20:18
Regular
I've had allot of conversations with people on weather having an ear ring is to feminine for me or other boys and i want to get to the bottom of it. Is having an ear ring feminine?
Mon 08/12/08 at 19:20
Regular
Probably because it's in the left ear.

And, Matt R has obviously edited his question. It originally asked for opinions on earrings in the right ear and they're inference to being feminine.
Mon 08/12/08 at 09:09
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I have my left ear pierced and have a small black punkish hoop in it and I've never been called gay or homosexual because of it.
Sun 07/12/08 at 19:03
Regular
Matt R wrote:
> thats not what i actually ment but ok:P

Seems like a straight-forward question to me.. Perhaps it just wasn't the answer you're looking for.

Is the answer you're looking for a no? That the right ear is not an indication of femininity or of being gay for the male gender? Then you're quite naive, my dear, because it is. Although, if you don't really give a crap, why bother to ask if anyone else does..
Sun 07/12/08 at 18:45
Regular
"Notable"
Not feminine unless of course the ear-ring was doused in oestrogen. Just homosexual.
Sun 07/12/08 at 16:09
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
depends. If it looks a bit Beckham, you might look a little on the gay side. Depends on how the rest of you looks to be honest.

An ear full of rings looks less gay, and more like you dont have any respect for authority :P
Sun 07/12/08 at 14:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Don't know about this one, but have a friend - dead much hardcore heavy - got more rings in his ears than you can shake a stick at, I mean they are side by side from top to bottom of each lob! I guess, really heavy. Pirates of the Caribbean, eat your heart out!

Nice guy though, definately not gay - you should see the tattoo centred on his belly button!
Sun 07/12/08 at 13:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Depends how you wear it. I've got a mate who wears two, and it doesn't look the slightest bit feminine, but that's possibly because he has a pretty hardcore image!

Get an ear cuff; you can attach them to your ear and remove them as and when you wish. I've been planning to invest in something along those lines for a while...
Sat 06/12/08 at 21:05
Regular
thats not what i actually ment but ok:P
Sat 06/12/08 at 20:48
Regular
Yes, it is.. But hey, if you're into that kind of thing..

Some guys just keep their options open and pierce both ears. Keeps people guessing anyways.. me atleast. ;)
Sat 06/12/08 at 20:18
Regular
I've had allot of conversations with people on weather having an ear ring is to feminine for me or other boys and i want to get to the bottom of it. Is having an ear ring feminine?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.